Your internet connection is your business’ lifeline. If your bandwidth can’t keep up with your organisation’s needs, efficiency will suffer.
Today, cloud-based services are being used by more and more businesses. The internet is critical to keep up with this demand and to provide the reliability to be there when you need it most.
BlueCloud’s goal is to be the best business internet provider in New Zealand and understands the differences between internet services required by businesses and those provided to residential customers. That’s why we only provide business grade internet services ensuring our clients get the performance, reliability and flexibility that they depend on to run their businesses.
Our business class fibre delivers dedicated, symmetrical high speeds that will change the way you do business.
FLEXIBLE OPTIONS TO MEET YOUR BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- Increase network productivity with speeds of up to 1Gbps (1000Mbps)
- Unlimited internet for cost certainty or usage-based option that is ideal for sporadic bandwidth consumption.
- Nationwide Ultra Fast Broadband fibre availability.
- Alternate copper based access technologies such as HSNS, VDSL or ADSL available as backup or branch connectivity.
- We project manage the delivery of your service to ensure that you’re not left hanging and have a smooth onboarding experience.
- Be informed all the way from when you sign up till your service is live.
HIGH AVAILABILITY OPTIONS
- Redundant backup connection available using xDSL / 4G technology so your business is always up and running.
- Dual Internet access option for those looking for added resiliency.
FULLY MANAGED OPTIONS
- All fully managed and monitored 24/7 to ensure maximum performance and reliability, thus minimising any potentially negative business impact from network related issues.
- A truly proactive NOT reactive service to ensure problems get identified before they impact your business
HOW IT WORKS
Our Business Internet solution is ideal if your organisation depends on a reliable business fibre internet connection for business-critical services, whether that’s simply hosting your own website or using your connection for online sales or cloud-based applications. We also offer a range service speeds from 100Mbps to 1Gbps.
Network Resiliency is achieved through diverse connectivity and failover. When you add BlueCloud’s fibre broadband service for your business, you are safeguarding your business’ broadband connectivity. A secondary VDSL or Wireless 3G/4G connection provides the continuity and peace of mind of diverse, resilient network architecture for locations that must remain connected to the Internet.
We also offer a range of standard and optional security options to keep you online. Keep your connection and your data safe with security features including Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection and Managed Firewalls options.
With a range of business grade modem and router, we can also enhanced your internet experience by providing Managed WiFi solutions. WiFi networks are becoming the primary connection medium today. Not only are staff demanding better connectivity options but guests and customers are expecting businesses and retails to have a wifi solution offered to them. That is why your business needs a Managed WiFi solution that can accommodate your staff and guests without compromising security or speed.
FIND A PLAN THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
UFB Fibre 100 / 200 / 1000
- UFB 100 to 1000 Mbps
- Business Grade Router
- Managed Device
High Availability Bundle
- UFB Fibre
- Business Grade Router (Dual Access)
- 3G / 4G Backup
Managed WiFi Bundle
- UFB Fibre
- External Access Point
- Guest Access / Management Portal